Helping a Family in Need:

There is a sweet family in my ward that lost their father this week in a tragic car accident. He leaves behind a wife and 6 children. Their 3 youngest are in the primary where I am the singing leader. I keep having a repeat image in my mind of their sweet 5 year old on the front row singing, "I Love to See the Temple" with all his might.

I want to help, therefore:

I will be donating all my sales in the month of April to the Howells family.

How can you help?

Purchase products on my website:
(all sales this month go to the Howells Family)


Donate via paypal:
(perhaps you don't have a use for our products but would still like to help)






Help us spread the word.

Questions?

Our FAQ if you've never ordered from us before and have questions.

Or, feel free to email me with any questions:

emily@ldsprimaryposters.com


OBITUARY for Dan Howells
BLOG for Dan Howells

Thank you everyone! The donations give me goosebumps...the sales are up..let's keep it going!